Wood screws are designed with aggressive threads to securely grip wood. Commonly used to join two pieces of wood tightly together or to attach hinges, locks, or other hardware to wood. Using a pilot hole slightly smaller than the wood screw diameter is suggested to prevent splitting.
- Specifically designed for woodworking applications
- Made from zinc plated steel for durability
- Make a 9/64 in. pilot hole prior to installing the wood screw
- Includes 12 wood screws to complete your project
- Flat head Phillips drive
- Common project applications: remodeling, fencing, storage, cabinets, framing
- Note: Product may vary by store