Hillman lath screws have a large, low-profile, washer-like head design to help provide greater holding power and stability when installing lath. They are commonly used in applications involving plaster, stucco or thin metal, such as siding and duct work. The sharp, self-piercing point eliminates the need for pre-drilling any holes, making these screws easy to use. These screws feature the following dimensions: #8 screw size x 1 in. L.
- General purpose screws with low profile, washer-like head
- Used to install lath in projects involving plaster, stucco or thin-gauge metal
- Self-piercing point eliminates the need for pre-drilling in thin-gauge materials
- Zinc finish provides outstanding corrosion resistance
- Screws come in a 5 lbs. box
- Warning: this product features a zinc plating, welding zinc materials produces highly toxic fumes, for your safety, the safety of others and the integrity of your project, please do not weld this product under any circumstances
- 810-pieces per retail package