The OTC Evolve diagnostic tool enables a streamlined diagnostic process for any issue a technician may face. Constantly updating coverage enables diagnosing drivability issues on virtually any vehicle produced in the last 30-years and includes wiring diagrams for most vehicles, model years 1986 to present, available directly on the tool. Full system wiring diagrams from Bosch included with software subscription are unique to Evolve and not offered on any scan tool in the market, featuring interactive, color guides. Requires active Internet connection to access Bosch ESI [web]. The new Bravo 3.0 software layered over an Android operating system offers an easier to use, even more stable tool with additional vehicle coverage and capabilities.
- Ruggedized tablet features an industry-leading 10.4 in. optically bonded screen providing unmatched visibility in most conditions, including direct sunlight
- Dual Wi-Fi architecture includes separate handset-VCI Wi-Fi and additional shop internet connection allowing the technician to move freely around the vehicle
- Embedded identity fix assets available during every type of repair, including code-assist, symptom-assist and repair-trace
- Vehicle communication interface: J2534-compliant VCI device and on-tool access to wiring diagrams powered by Bosch
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs