Make safe clean water with your own home Ultraviolet sterilizer set. Great in the kitchen: Improve the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks with these water filters. Experience true Reverse Osmosis purification. Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Salmonella, Fungi, Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Aspergillus, E. Coli, Cysts, Legionella, Microorganisms, Dysentery, Coliform, Mold, Cryptosporidium, Algae, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and over 100 other contaminants. Start drinking healthy and stop drinking contaminants with your own home Ultraviolet Sterilizer for your reverse osmosis system. The UV Sterilizer bulb is good for 6 months to 1 year of use. The life is based on average water quality. This ultraviolet water filter replacement set is fully compatible with 1/4" quick connect tubing. Not for use with systems requiring a female threaded inline filter. Fits any 10” inch filter housings, or 12” membrane and UV housing. This UV filter set is best for house, apartment, residential, well water, industrial, RV, machine, and office uses. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard 58. Operates on 40-80 PSI water pressure, you may need a Booster Pump or Pressure Regulator depending on your water pressure. Express Water’s Ultraviolet 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Full Water Filter Set FLTSETUV185Q is the complete filter solution for your drinking water.
- Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filters: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system removing up to 99.99% of contaminants.
- Reverse Osmosis Filter Replacement Set: Each Express Water replacement filter is specially designed to work together and compliment each other. Get the cleanest water and the best value in your filtration
- UV Water Filter: Ultraviolet sterilization protects you from harmful microorganisms including E. Coli, Coliform, Cysts, and other bacteria.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: The RO Membrane is specially designed with density graded layers of filtration to filter the hardest to remove contaminants like dissolved solids, microplastics, fluoride, Heavy Metals, and more.
- Multi-Stage Water Filtration: Activated Carbon Block and Granular Activated Carbon block water filters protect your water system from chlorine damage and remove volatile organic chemicals. Sediment water filters keep damaging sediments out of your drinking water and protect your other filters from coarse contaminants including rust, sand, dirt and silt.
- Post-Carbon Water Filter: As the final stage of filtration in your system, this activated carbon water filter removes any remaining contaminants while enhancing the flavor of drinking water.
- Sediment Water Filter: Keep the most damaging sediments out of your drinking water and protect your other filters from coarse contaminants including rust, sand, dirt and silt.
- Replacement Water Filter Life Cycle: Replace Sediment Filter, Granular Activated Carbon, and Activated Carbon Block every 6 Months. Replace Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Post Activate Carbon once a year. Replace UV bulb every 6 – 12 months.
- On Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your replacement water filters