FILL-RITE filters can be used to filter gasoline, diesel or kerosene pumped out of above ground storage and transfer tanks (includes gravity flow applications). Each filter is manufactured with a resin impregnated cellulose media for the removal of dirt, rust or microbes (does not absorb water out of fuel). Model F1810PC1 is a clear spin-on filter that is a complete filter unit with a drain valve.
- Designed for flow ranges up to 18 GPM
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, B20, E-15 and kerosene
- 1 in. NPT inlet and outlet
- Filter’s particulates up to 10 micro, but does not absorb water in the fuel
- 50 psi maximum working pressure
- Replacement element is 1200R9146