This annual herb is distinctive with deep purple foliage and wonderful fragrance. Use as an ornamental in the garden and the leaves can still be used for cooking just like standard sweet basil. Can also be used in flavored vinegar, as a garnish or fresh in salads. In the flower garden for a dramatic background combine with orange marigolds and blue ageratum.
- An all-America selections winner
- Seeds contain no GMO’s
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Botanical name ocimum basilicum
- Use Ferry-Morse seed, providing seed to the world that’s guaranteed to grow since 1856
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options