A very large onion, often weighing 2 lbs., that is excellent for slicing. The juicy, sweet onion from the famous eastern Washington valley can now be grown in your garden. Bulbs are large, slightly flattened globes with yellow skin and pale yellow flesh. One of the most popular of all onions.
- Fertile, moist soil enriched with compost is best for onion production
- Onions ward off many insect pests around lettuce, cabbage and carrots
- Use thinning's as green onions
- Seeds contain no GMO's
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Use Ferry-Morse seed, providing seed to the world that's guaranteed to grow since 1856
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options