This Italian Parsley has a very nice flavor that is a favorite for fresh use or drying. The dark green leaves are very attractive as a garnish. The plants will produce tall plain, flat, dark-green, glossy and deeply cut leaves. Parsley is a very easy to grow herb.
- For later use, freeze leaves or dry them in the shade
- Inter plant parsley with roses and tomatoes to enhance vigor of both
- Soak seeds overnight in warm water to speed germination
- Seeds contain no GMO’s
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Botanical name petroselinum crispum
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options