Jalapeno's are very popular for Tex-Mex dishes and for pickling. This varieties dark green fruits can be left on the bush to mature to a fiery red color. Plants will bear fruit that grows to a length of 3 in. Plants are compact and sturdy which makes them perfect for containers. Jalapeno's are considered medium heat peppers.
- Plant hot and sweet peppers in separate areas to avoid crosspollination
- Pick peppers regularly for increased yields
- Seeds contain no GMOs
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Start from seed and save
- Use Ferry-Morse seed, providing seed to the world that's guaranteed to grow since 1856
- Click here to learn more about our Healthy Home Eco Options