This variety of squash produces on bush-type plants that are vigorous with early production. The fruits are straight, smooth and dark green. The flesh has a pale green tint, is firm and has a fine flavor. We suggest picking when 6 in. to 8 in. L for best flavor. This variety is low in calories and high in vitamin A.
- Heirloom variety
- Excellent sliced, fried, steamed, or baked
- Larger fruit are excellent for making muffins and bread
- Botanical name cucurbita pepo
- All Ferry-Morse seeds are non-GMO and neonicotinoid-free
- Germination rates exceed USDA standards
- Plant Ferry-Morse seed, the most trusted brand since 1856