If you are looking for the biggest and tallest sunflower, you have found it. Reaching up to 16 ft. these 10 in. blooms make perfect competition flowers. The GIGANTIC blooms are supported on sturdy stalks with large leaves. Excellent for tall blooming backgrounds and screens for unsightly places.
- Harvest seed by cutting flower heads when backs are yellow, then hanging downward in a warm, dry place
- Botanical name Helianthus Annuus
- All Ferry-Morse seeds contain no GMOs and neonicotinoid-free
- Very easy to grow, after all danger of frost, sow seeds in open ground well exposed, cover with 1 in. of soil and when plants are 4 in. tall, thin to recommended spacing
- Sunflowers need lots of water
- Use for bird feed
- Plant Ferry-Morse seed, the most trusted brand since 1856