This 2-Gang 32.5 cu. in. Switch or Receptacle Box is suitable for use in Old Work applications. Including leveling ribs that position the face of the box parallel to the wall surface. This premium box features fiberglass construction, is UL listed and carries a 2-hour fire rating.
- Electrical box features flanges and wing brackets for secure mounting in old work applications
- Allied molded electrical boxes have pre-tapped and tapered device screw holes for secure device installation and drastically reduces device pull out
- Patented non-metallic Speed K Klamps dependably secure wire in the box, should a knockout be inadvertently opened and not used, the Speed K Klamp is considered sufficient closure of the opening per UL
- Offset gauge marks on the box give positive stop for the proper wall thickness
- Knockouts on fiberglass box are complete, reducing drafts and easily removed with wire for no tools installation