The Fossil Blu 30 in. luxury farmhouse flat front kitchen sink combines the classic farmhouse look with sharp lines and a modern touch. Manufactured with ultra-fine fireclay, using a proprietary compression molding technique, these durable sinks are prepared to handle the punishment of today's kitchens. The elegant, contemporary design boasts 1/2 in. radius interior corners, straight sidewalls, flat-front apron, 7/8 in. material thickness, and glossy glaze. Included with purchase is a modern, custom-fitted stainless steel sink-bottom grid which matches the contour of the basin and carries a 200 lb weight limit. Also included is a stylish, modern stainless steel drain.
- OUR COMPANY: Fossil Blu is a family-owned, American company with operations and CUSTOMER SERVICE based in the U.S. Our products are designed here and manufactured by generational artisans in Israel, Turkey, India, Mexico and Poland. We intentionally do not (and will not) source our products to factories in a country known for cheap products. We're proud of our reputation as a quality, customer-centric company. From our family to yours, thank you for considering Fossil Blu.
- SOLID ULTRA-FINE FIRECLAY SINK: Starting with ultra-fine fireclay mined from quarries across Italy, France, Turkey, and Israel, Fossil Blu fireclay sinks are first compression molded to ensure 90-degree walls and corners. Next, true to ancient, proven techniques, each sink is then low-fired and hand-glazed with our proprietary silica glaze. Following this, sinks are high-fired at over 2000 degrees (F) for 16 hours, creating an ultra-hard, smooth, non-porous, heat and damage resistant material.
- ACCESSORIES: Fossil Blu Fireclay sinks are DISPOSAL READY with included 304 stainless extended (extra depth) disposal flange and stopper. For those not installing a disposal, a 304 stainless modern style drain is included. Also included with each sink is a CUSTOM-FITTED luxury 304 stainless basin rack (sink grid) capable of supporting up to 200 LBS of dishes.
- INNOVATION: Our engineers approached the farmhouse sink design looking to bridge the gap between traditional and modern. By combining classic farmhouse sink elements, with sleeker side walls and defined edges, our designers meticulously crafted a product to appeal to the modern-day customer. With this, we also put a lot of thought into our packaging, and each of our sinks ship with 360-degrees of 2-inch thick springy EPE foam and a 350-pound test-strength double-wall box.
- TRU90: some farmhouse sinks angle inwards at the base, Fossil Blu fireclay farmhouse sinks are engineered with 90° corners and straight sidewalls for the perfect rectangular apron
- Durability: scratch, corrosion and heat resistant
- Included: Ultra fine fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink, distinctive stainless steel grid / rack, modern drain and installation guide
- Warranty: each Fossil Blu fireclay sink includes a limited lifetime warranty covering defects in material and craftsmanship