The Foundations Ultra Horizontal Baby Changing Station with EZ Mount Backer Plate has an upscale, subtle design fitting any architectural environment and complements any restroom decor. The EZ Mount Backer Plate allows easy one-person installation into wall studs at any location. The diaper changing table is made from a durable, easy-to-clean, bacteria-resistant, high-density polyethylene. The heavy-duty steel-to-steel hinges provide increased strength and support for a load capacity of 350 lbs. Lockable Built-in liner dispensers (liners sold separately) and dual bag hooks provide added convenience and security for diaper changing needs. An extra-wide and deep changing surface provides comfort while providing more space to accommodate the baby. This changing station provides quality construction that is built to last in high use facilities and meets all global ASTM and EN standards.
- Advanced design: our ultra horizontal baby changing station is made from durable, easy to clean, high-density polyethylene and is available in sleek, modern finishes with a stainless steel placard, creating an upscale look in any restroom
- Beneficial features: the diaper changing station features 2 integrated diaper bag/coat hooks to keep personal items off the floor, 2 built-in lockable liner dispensers house disposable paper liners for easy access
- Enhanced safety: the extra-wide and deep baby changing surface is bacteria resistant and the easy to sanitize composite safety strap adjusts with one hand, keeping the child safe and secure, heavy-duty steel-to-steel hinges fasten directly to the wall for added strength and longevity
- Dimensions: measure 37.5 in. W x 21 in. H x 4 in. D (closed) with a load capacity of 350 lbs.
- Installation: this baby changing station includes the exclusive foundations EZ mount backer plate and all mounting hardware for quick and efficient installation
- Added benefits: backed by our 5-year warranty, the foundations ultra baby changing station meets all global standards (ASTM and EN) and includes a warning label in 24 languages, ADA compliant when properly installed