Frame It All playground borders were created by a landscape designer to be an easy, secure and cost-effective way to contain wood and rubber safety surfacing under your child's play area. Unlike heavy wood ties that splinter (and are labor intensive), Frame It All boards and tool-free snap-lock brackets go together with ease. Our borders are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals. Each kit contains four Classic Sienna straight 2" profile boards and snap-lock anchor brackets totaling 16 linear feet. Our patented snap-lock brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with snap-lock buttons. Curved kits are also available and can be used interchangeably with straight kits to create natural borders that integrate with your landscape. The bold 2" boards and brackets will standup to an army of kids without any shifting or breakage. Great for daycare environments or other commercial settings. Helpful hint! When calculating the dimensions of your playground border, a good rule of thumb is to allow 2X the height of your swing set in front and behind the swing, and six feet on either side of the swing set. For example, if your swing set is 7 feet high, you would want 14 feet of safety surface in front of and behind the swing, for a total depth of 28 feet.
- Tool-Free Snap-Lock brackets - simply slide and snap
- Limited Lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE Plastic and 62% Certified Sustainably Sourced Wood Fibers
- Low maintenance - boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Create your own unique design with 270-degree pivoting brackets