"Want the kids to spend more time outdoors? Create an outdoor destination for them to get outside, explore their imagination and goof around! This simple project can be completed in a weekend. The extra-deep sandbox makes digging more fun and the roomy hexagon shape means there's plenty of space for siblings and friends. Our patented screw-on brackets simply slide onto each end of a board and fasten securely with screws. Unlike wooden sandboxes that splinter (and are labor intensive), Frame It All boards and brackets go together with ease. Our composite sandboxes are made from sustainably sourced wood fibers and food-grade HDPE recycled plastic, so your children are safe from splinters and hazardous chemicals. Easy to maintain - simply wipe or spray clean when necessary. And unlike cheap plastic sandboxes, your Frame It All sandbox won't stand out like a sore thumb on your landscape. Our materials are so durable, your sandbox will still look great by the time the kids have outgrown it. The modular design of our product makes it easy to repurpose your sandbox as a raised garden bed or landscape edging later on.
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance - unlike cedar, boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Limited lifetime (registration required) / 5-year warranty (no registration required)
- Durable composite withstands mowers and string trimmers
- Food grade safe composite boards are made from 38% HDPE plastic and 62% certified sustainably sourced wood fibers
- Frame It All's modular system allows endless design options; you can add on or reconfigure your sandbox at any time using existing or additional One Inch Series Frame It All components and accessories
- Create your own unique design with 270° pivoting bracket