French Home's traditional Laguiole design translates effortlessly to today's table-scape. The iconic three rivet curved handle and charming bee emblem on the bolster is comfortable to hold and perfectly balanced. Our 20-piece set is graceful enough for a formal dinner yet casual enough for your everyday family gatherings. The fully tanged flatware is made of stainless steel and warm bronze ABS handles, are dishwasher safe making it practical for today's busy lifestyles. Made with 1.8mm stainless steel the utensils are solid and feel substantial in your hand. The French bee is attached very close to the bolster for comfort and aesthetics. Laguiole is a town in France where this style of cutlery originated in the 1820's. The full set includes four 9.25 in. dinner knives, four 8.5 in. dinner forks, four 8.25 in. soup spoons, four 7.25 in. salad forks and four 7.25 in. dessert spoons.
- Perfectly sized 20-piece cutlery set with service for 4. including dinner knife, dinner fork, salad fork, dinner spoon and dessert spoon
- Fully tanged high-quality stainless steel construction with elegant bronze ABS handles, dishwasher safe
- Traditional laguiole bee design is elegant enough for a formal dinner party and yet casual enough for every day use
- Curved ergonomically designed handles with the traditional three rivets are well balanced and comfortable to hold
- Curved Laguiole handle is designed to feel comfortable in your hands
- Laguiole design has been around since the 1820's when it was designed in the southern French town of Laguiole
- Return Policy