French Home's traditional Laguiole design forks and spoons with the iconic three rivet curved handle and bee emblem are elegant and comfortable to hold. Perfect for small plates, appetizers, amuse bouche, fruit, desserts, coffee or tea or pies and cakes. The perfectly sized 6.75" forks and 6" spoons are dishwasher safe. Pair them with the French Home Laguiole cake slicer and server for a perfect dessert set. Laguiole is a town in France where this style originated. The forks and spoons come in an attractive box making it a perfect gift for your favorite host, baker or anyone who likes to entertain.
- Four of each, perfectly sized 6" spoons and 6.75" forks for your favorite desserts or hors de'oeuvres.
- The Laguiole design is represented by the graceful curved handle with three rivets and the iconic Bee emblem on the bolster.
- The classic design with turquoise handles brings the elegance of the French art of living to your entertaining.
- The Laguiole design has been around since the 1820's when it was designed in the southern French town of Laguiole.
- Comes in two wood trays perfect for storage.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China to European Standards.
- Return Policy