When installed as part of a properly balanced attic ventilation system, GAF Cobra SnowCountry is a rigid-style shingle-over exhaust vent installed at the roof ridge that helps exhaust excess heat and moisture from your attic while resisting wind-driven rain and snow infiltration. It features a unique EasyTear Sizing Feature that helps eliminate cutting and reduce waste. Help protect your roof system from premature deterioration by installing a properly balanced attic ventilation system consisting of Cobra SnowCountry at the ridge and adequate intake ventilation at or near the soffit areas of your roof.
- Looks terrific: shingle-over design blends into your ridge line
- Watertight: passes 110 MPH wind-driven rain test (under controlled laboratory conditions)
- Insect guard: specially-designed louver spacing helps keep insects out
- Energy efficient: may even reduce energy costs
- Peace of mind: backed by a 40-year limited warranty
- See limited warranty for complete coverage and restrictions