EnergyGuard Polyiso Insulated Sheathing is made of bilaminate (aluminum and kraft) facers bonded to a core of polyiso foam. EnergyGuard Polyiso Insulated Sheathing is suitable for use in both new and retrofit construction. EnergyGuard Polyiso Insulation Sheathing also helps reduce air infiltration and act as a vapor retarder.
- EnergyGuard polyiso insulated sheathing is a great option for helping to reduce energy costs due to its high R-value per inch
- Polyiso sheathing eliminates thermal bridging by covering the studs and adds additional insulation to the rest of the wall
- Because of its light weight, this material is easy to handle on the job site and installs faster, providing the installer with simplified fabricating on site
- Can be used for cavity, masonry and stud walls, exterior stucco, re-siding, and vaulted ceilings
- ASTM C1289
- R-value is shown as manufactured
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Energy Efficiency