The GS-4000P Portable Butane and Propane Camp Stove is the Golden Standard when it comes to all camp stove. Constructed with aluminum, it is incredibly lightweight and easy to clean. Equipped with the dual fuel function, it makes for the most versatile camp stove. Whether your car camping or outdoor cooking, the GS-4000P is all you need.
- Duel fuel portable gas stove compatible with both butane (8 oz.) and propane (16.4 oz.) fuel, the GS-4000P is the ideal stove for campers looking for a little more flexibility in their portable stoves usability, (the GS-4000P includes a propane adapter/hose) attach the hose to the stove before connecting to your 16.4 oz. propane tank (fuel not included)
- Premium gold design: the GS-4000P has a sleek gold-colored aluminum body with a raised wall along with a built-in round wind shield to protect your flame from unfriendly weather, the butane cartridge includes a thermal conductive plate to ensure all your fuel gets used in colder temperatures
- Safety features Gas One's deluxe camping stove has a pressure sensor cartridge ejection system for butane fuel, along with a gas flow cut off mechanism when detecting unwanted gas flow, the GS-4000P has a variety of features from push to turn (and heat resistant) knobs, to a butane cartridge locking mechanism to ensure that your using the stove in a safe and effective manner
- High heat output: Gas One's GS-4000P has an output of 12,000 BTU from its cast aluminum burner head and is easily heat adjustable through the portable stoves control knob
- Auto Piezo ignition: the portable stove has a piezo auto ignition feature that cuts out the need for traditional matches or lighters, simply turn the control knob to the very end to spark an ignition with a click, simple to use and fitting for any and every outdoor setting