Upgrade your entertainment and networking to the next level with the GE Cat5e Streaming Internet Cable. Enhanced to outperform standard Cat5 cable, this extra-long 25ft. Ethernet cable connects high-speed network devices, such as a computer, hub, cable/DSL modem, network switch or router, streaming device, game console and more, to your home network for high-quality performance transferring data at 100Mbps. This reliable cable reduces buffering and provides a trustworthy connection, making it ideal for surfing the internet, striving to achieve ultimate gaming victory and streaming all your favorite movies, music and shows. The black cable is encased in a durable jacket to protect against everyday wear and tear. Its 25ft. length offers extended reach between devices and around furniture and other obstacles, making it perfect for versatile office, gaming and home theater setups, including connection to your internet router, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, or any smart TV. Enjoy quick, convenient internet access at your home or office with the GE 25ft. Cat5e Streaming Internet Cable.
- Universal compatibility - The Cat5e cable is compatible with all brands of Ethernet-enabled devices such as Roku, Playstation, Xbox or any Smart TV so you can seamlessly stream movies, surf the internet and compete for ultimate gaming victory
- Backwards compatible - This Cat5e Ethernet cable is backwards compatible with Cat5 cable and connects high-speed network devices in your home or office, such as a computer, hub, cable/DSL modem, network switch or router, streaming device, game console and more
- High-speed reliability - This Ethernet cable supports networks up to 100Mbps and features RJ45M connectors with gold-plated contacts for accurate data transmission, reduced buffering and maximized speed
- Extended reach - This black networking cable is encased in a durable jacket to protect against everyday wear, and its extra-long 25ft. length is perfect for a versatile office, gaming or home theater setup
- Satisfaction guaranteed - This Ethernet cable is backed by a limited-lifetime warranty
- Customer Support - Call our team of professionals for free U.S.-based technical support with any questions or issues about your purchase. Call the experts at 800-654-8483 between 7AM-8PM, M-F, Central Time.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy