Here's a compact, lightweight tool for quickly opening clogged sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up through 4 in. in diameter. The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that creates a shock wave (kinetic energy) that travels through the water to break up the stoppage. The Ram has a self-contained pump and pressure gauge, so you can hit the stoppage with just the right amount of force. You get instant impact with no pressure build-up in the plumbing system. The shock wave travels so fast, it bypasses vents and stacks and hits the stoppage head on with 98% of its force. The Ram is particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a drum trap or a series of tight bends that would be difficult to get through with a snake. You can purchase an optional toilet attachment which enables you to position the cone in the bowl to get a tighter seal. As a result, you can strike the blockage with greater impact and no splash back.
- Effective in clearing lines with tight bends
- Ideal for clearing drum traps and lines in trailer homes
- Includes built-in pump and pressure gauge
- When used effectively, reduces wear and tear on cables and cutters not being used unnecessarily
- Lighter weight and not as messy as cable type machines