GIR's patent pending unibody silicone spatula, in a size made for professional kitchens and serious home cooks. Ideal for large, deep mixing bowls or pots. Broad, strong blade. Handle balanced and weighted for comfort. Dimensions: 15.7 in. (40 cm) length, 2.7 in. (6.9 cm) blade width. Unibody silicone construction, heat resistant to 550°F, Easy-to-clean, dishwasher and nonstick safe, and nearly indestructible - it will not discolor, warp, melt, or chip. This solid silicone spatula won't scratch or damage delicate cookware. Our proprietary fiberglass core provides better heat resistance and longer life than cheap iron and stainless steel cores, which heat up the handle and degrade silicone quality. The unibody design is super hygienic - no holes or seams for food/oils to get caught in, so no place for bacteria to grow. Dishwasher safe on any rack or extremely Easy-to-clean by hand. Made to last forever in your kitchen and comes with a manufacturer's 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee, no questions asked. FDA + LFGB approved, BPA, BPS, and phthalate free. GIR started with a simple mission: to revolutionize the spatula. We knew that if we designed a product with carefully chosen materials, and uncompromising focus on quality, we would have something worth sharing with the world. Our "Get It Right" philosophy applies to a complete range of products that are beautiful, functional, and fun.
- Pro size for professional kitchens and serious home cooks; broad, strong blade is ideal for large, deep mixing bowls, pots and family-size meals
- Platinum silicone is heat resistant up to 550°F and non-stick safe
- Proprietary fiberglass core offers better heat resistance than metal cores; these won't get too hot to the touch
- Unibody design has no holes or seams, making it super hygienic and Easy-to-clean; dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer's 100% lifetime guarantee, made to last forever in your kitchen; BPA, BPS and phthalate free