Manufactured from high-heat ABS plastic coupled with a Sarlink gasket and stainless steel clamps, the Gardus Dryer Vent Made Easy (DVME) is ICC listed and guaranteed to perform in both new construction and retrofit installations. Easy to install, the Dryer Vent Made Easy kit changes the way you connect your dryer to the dryer ducting while reclaiming lost inches of space in your laundry area and positioning your dryer tightly to the venting wall. Simply slide the dryer into the rubber seal in the wall without reaching behind to make the connection. This dryer vent connector system allows your dryer to push tight-to-the-wall and beautifully flushes up the fronts of your laundry appliances. Completely eliminate the use of flex duct and reduce the risk of dryer-fires in your home today with Dryer Vent Made Easy.
- ICC-ES PMG Listed Ensuring Code Compliance
- Designed for Installations with the Dryer Vent on the Wall Behind the Dryer
- Ideal for New Construction and Remodels
- Increases Efficiency & Saves Money: Increases your dryer's efficiency saving you money and helping our environment
- Easy Installation & No Flex Ducting: Simply slide the dryer into the rubber seal in the wall without reaching behind to make the connection and flush up the fronts of your washer and dryer
- Ensures Safety & Reduces Risk of Dryer Fires: Instantly reduces the risk of dryer fires in your home by eliminating kinked, lint-filled dryer flex pipe! Provides easy access for routine dryer vent cleaning