General Tools Internal Pipe Wrenches are designed to rescue HVAC and plumbing professionals from broken pipe threads, plugs and fittings. The machined and heat-treated cams easily grab on to broken pipe fragments lodged inside the other pipe. The hex-shaped bodies are made from alloy steel and can be used with open or closed-ended wrenches. General Tools Professional Series Wrenches conform to government specifications GGG-W643b for size and weight. The pipe sizes are marked on each wrench; This internal pipe wrench set includes four wrenches; 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1 in.
- Set of 4 internal pipe wrenches
- Sizes: 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 in.
- Hex body for use with open/closed end wrenches
- Overall length approximately 4 in.
- For the removal of broken threaded ends of pipe, pipe plugs and fittings
- Pipe sizes are stamped on each wrench
- Heat treated alloy steel, plated to prevent rust
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-W643b