This Venus Fly Trap is a giant clone that makes traps 1.75 in. across at full size. It is 1 of the largest, if not the largest, giant Venus Flytrap clones. Your Venus Fly Trap comes with a 3 in. net pot, moss appropriate for carnivorous plant , and a full page detailed care sheet, written by an experienced Venus Flytrap grower specifically designed for beginners, explaining how to take care of Venus Flytraps. All you will need is a bowl or saucer to hold the Venus Flytrap's pot that it comes with and a little bit of water, a gallon or so of reverse osmosis or distilled water, and a sunny window or a place in the yard to put your Venus Flytrap's pot in. Humidity domes and year round warm weather are not necessary. Venus Flytraps should not be grown with terrariums or humidity domes. These type of plants have strong light requirements and it is a myth that they need high humidity. The truth is that Venus Flytrap setups with terrariums or humidity domes almost always cause these types of plants to eventually die. They need to be grown in open air with containers that allow air to get into their soil and there should be little to block or diffuse their lighting. Venus Flytraps take about 2-years to 3-years from seed to reach a decent size. A kit with Venus Flytrap seeds is not going to quickly turn into a large sized Venus Flytrap. The Venus Flytraps were propagated through tissue culture and are not wild collected.
- 1 of the largest cultivars: a monster of a venus flytrap, dionaea muscipula is a cultivar selectively bred for its large size, this venus flytrap is safely within the top 3 largest varieties currently in cultivation, in addition to its massive traps, this venus fly trap is a fast grower, and frequently clumps due to its in-vitro origins. - 1 parent plant frequently turns into many plantlets that can be separated into their own pots to build your collection
- Live arrival guarantee: unlike other plants that you must raise from seeds, these plants have already reached maturity and are preserved during the shipping process, enjoy your plant as it continues to grow, each plant comes with a live arrival guarantee: if your plant arrives dead or damaged, please contact us immediately and we will replace or refund your order
- Detailed instructions: includes a detailed double sided, trifold instruction pamphlet, including a FAQ sheet, and a full page potting diagram
- Humidity dome shipping - we ship our plants already growing in a 3 in. plant pot with a humidity dome to ensure the plant can thrive during shipping, unlike shipping bareroot, where the plant is expose to cold temperatures, we make sure the plant is perfectly comfortable in the pot it was grown in when it arrives at your door, be sure to have distilled water on hand before you plant arrives
- Great Christmas or birthdays gifts: these plants make cool gifts for men, women, boys, and girls, regardless of the occasion, whether you're giving it to a true plant enthusiast or simply to contribute to decor in the home of a friend or family member, these intriguing plants are sure to catch anyone's eye
- Best Succulents for Your Garden.Click here to learn more.