Make a statement with Globe Electric's Designer Synergy LED Light Bulb. A stunning cylinder of straight LED goodness maintains an aesthetic harmony that is the centerpiece of this bulb. Complementing its sustainability, the Synergy Bulb shines brightly with a cool white 4000-kelvin light but uses only 3-Watt of energy. Not only a beautiful when turned off, this bulb is a great way to illuminate your space. The clear glass rests wonderfully on a dazzling brass base to complete the superb design. Perfect to show off and a little larger than a traditional bulb, the Synergy Light Bulb works best with an exposed socket lamp or fixture or under a clear glass shade.
- Statement piece: the resin light pipe at the center of the energy LED bulb creates a remarkable lighting effect, producing a spotlight on the surface over which it hangs, whilst emitting a cool white glow
- Light output 80-Lumens - 3-Watt, 15-Watt equivalent - 4000 Kelvin (cool white) - 10,000-hour (9.1-year) bulb life
- Cool white: bright and vibrant, the 4000 Kelvin cool white nature of this light is perfect for brightening up your space with impeccable style
- Cost efficient: costing only $0.36c per year to run, you save an average of $13.20 in bulb life energy costs (based on an 11c per kWh incandescent bulb, 3 h per day usage)
- Bulb specs: standard medium/E26 base with a large ST64 shape for designer lighting designs
- Vintage look: add a Globe Electric vintage inspired bulb to create a truly unique look
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs