In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe electric’s bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. The shapely Granada bulb is a prestigious accent for any decor. Simply position it within a clear shade or exposed socket to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. Create the perfect ambiance for any mood by dimming it to your desired strength. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting, Globe electric's Incandescent vintage designer GRANADA 40-Watt amber finish 120-Volt medium base bulb is the perfect way to brighten a room.
- Light output: 140 Lumens - 40-Watts - 2700-3000 kelvin (soft white) - 3,000 hour bulb life
- Soft white: 2700-3000 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- Textured glass: this uniquely designed bulb has finely detailed grooves in the glass to help reflect light and showcase the inner filament
- Unique shape: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch
- Bulb specs: fits a standard medium E26 base light socket
- Globe electric - the creative energy company
- Globe Electric - The Creative Energy Company!