Globe electric's Incandescent vintage designer LABO 40-Watt clear 120-Volt medium base bulb. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Today, Globe electric’s bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. The designer Labo bulb is a prestigious accent for any decor. Position it within a clear shade or exposed socket to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting. Please note, these bulbs are not as bright as modern bulbs of the same wattage and are recommended for exposed socket fixtures. Glass has a goldish amber tint which can vary in degree from light to medium. These bulbs can be dimmed.
- Light output: 140 Lumens - 40-Watt - 2700-3000 kelvin (soft white) - 3,000 hour bulb life
- Soft white: 2700-3000 kelvin soft white color, providing a traditional warm and cozy ambiance
- Labo shape: bringing an old world feel to a classic design with exposed filaments and amber glass, the LABO takes the flood light bulb shape to a whole new level
- Unique shape: specially designed & shaped bulbs giving your home that extra special unique/warm touch
- Bulb specs: fits a standard medium E26 base light socket
- Globe electric - the creative energy company