The mid-century modern design trend is a throwback to the design style of primarily the 1950s and 60s when lighting was a source of beauty as well as illumination. The Harrow Lighting Collection utilizes a stunning shape, a matte finish and gold accents to bring mid-century modern design into your home. The curved clear glass shade has a mid-century shape while the matte black finish and gold accent socket has a modern touch. Incorporating a true rustic, mid-century look, the Harrow Chandelier is suspended from the ceiling with a linked chain and five hanging bars. Check out the other items in the Harrow collection - with a wall sconce, a semi-flush mount ceiling light, a one-light pendant and a three light linear pendant, you can decorate your whole home with one trendy style.
- MID-CENTURY MODERN: matte-black, gold accents and a shapely glass shade are brought together as the epitome of mid-century modern design
- CLEAR GLASS SHADE: the clear glass shade is perfect for changing the look of your chandelier - change the bulb, change the look! Try a vintage Edison bulb for an effortless mid-century modern look or use a designer bulb for a completely different feel
- BULB REQUIREMENTS: 5x E26/Medium Base 60-Watt Bulbs (sold separately)
- EASY INSTALL: includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation - can be installed on a sloped or vaulted ceiling
- Dimmable: fully dimmable with a compatible dimmer switch to create the perfect atmosphere (dimmer switch sold separately)
- MAKE IT SMART: liven up your chandelier by adding Globe Electric Smart bulbs - simply screw them in and create different lighting solutions with your phone - set it to come on at dusk, change the color for each season, make it bright white for the morning or warm white for the evening - the options are endless!
- BRING THE COLLECTION HOME: check out the other pieces of the Harrow Collection by Globe Electric to bring a cohesive look throughout your home
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy