GoWISE USA power inverter is an advanced tool of power conversion. It can supply you with AC power converted from a DC power source. It can be used in cars, vessels, during camping and in power failure emergencies. Pure Sine inverters are a stable power source with 3000-Watt continuous power and 6000-Watt surge power with low harmonic distortion. This inverter is an excellent tool to use during power failure emergencies and guarantees maximum efficiency with computers, sensitive equipment and more. Compact and portable, this inverter can be used on worksites, boats, cars, camping or for permanent use. The PS1004 features 5 kinds of protection systems: Thermal protection, Overload protection, Over Voltage protection, Under Voltage protection, Low Voltage protection alarm. Inverter also comes with an LED light that indicates the problem. Your purchase comes with black and red cables with ring terminals, a remote switch, an inverter with 3 AC sockets and 1 USB port 5-Volt and a detailed instruction manual.
- GoWISE Power advanced technology pure sine power inverter 3000-Watt continuous/6000-Watt surge, 12-Volt DC to 120-Volt AC with black and red cables with ring terminals, remote switch, 5 kinds of protection systems and 4 output sockets PS1004
- Ideal for use in cars, vessels and for power failure emergencies, guarantees maximum efficiency with computers, sensitive equipment and more
- 5 protection systems: thermal protection, overload protection, over voltage protection, under voltage protection, low voltage protection alarm, inverter comes with an LED light to indicate the problem
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 3%; soft start low interference tech and temperature control cooling fan, output voltage: AC 120-Volt; frequency: 60Hz
- 6000-Watt surge power, 3000 continuous power; inverter comes with black and red cables with ring terminals, remote switch and 3 AC sockets and 1 USB Port 5-Volt, 2000mA and a detailed instruction manual for set-up
- Before purchasing, check the maximum amperage of the intended battery. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be knowledgeable on the specifications of the battery and its compatibility with GoWISE Power Inverters. If unknown, we recommend reaching out to the battery manufacturer.