Meet the Nest Secure Alarm System. Unlike most security systems, Nest Secure is easy to live with every day. Arm and disarm your alarm however you like. If you forget to arm, you can get a Remind Me alert. Nest Detect sensors look out for doors, rooms and windows. The built-in Google Assistant can help you manage tasks, get answers and control your home. With the free Nest app, you can check in anytime. And you'll always know when something happens at home.
- Arm and disarm however you like, use the Nest app, tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard, or enter a passcode. Or just say, "Hey Google, set security to Away," and the built-in Google Assistant will arm for you.
- Open quietly, press the button on Nest Detect to open a door without setting off the alarm, the house stays armed and the alarm stays quiet
- Get remind me alerts, if you forget to arm your alarm, you can get a Remind Me alert on your phone
- Easy for everyone, tap Nest Tag on Nest Guard to arm and disarm, without a passcode, put 1 on your keychain and give 1 to someone you trust
- Know what's happening at home, with the free Nest app, you can arm and disarm from anywhere, check in on your home anytime and if the alarm goes off, you'll get a security alert.
- Shop all Google Nest Thermostats and Google Nest Security Cameras here!
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs