These commercial quality machines feature stainless steel food-zones, easy cleaning stainless steel kettles, heated warming decks, old-maid drawers (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass side and back panels and an industry leading 8 oz. kettle operating on 860-Watt. With the antique style design, you will be reminiscing about your early days at the ball game, carnival, or the movie theater. We have combined the best of both worlds - not only are you getting today's technology, you get an eclectic design with all the conveniences of the modern era. A couple of conveniences worthy of note include an all stainless-steel cooking area, old-maid drawer and tempered glass doors and panels. Our machine was designed with small perforations in the bottom stainless tray to allow the un-popped kernels to fall into the drawer. Simply rake the popped corn with a scoop and the old-maids disappear. Additional Features: Works on standard 110-Volt 860-Watt - similar to commercial machines; Top Machine is 25 in. H x 21 in. L x 18 in. D; Weighs roughly 45 lbs., 8 oz. Stainless Steel Kettle; Warming Deck to keep the popcorn warm and fresh; 3 Switch Design; Thicker Glass: 40% thicker than our competition; Robust Design/Craftsmanship backed up by a 5 year warranty on the machine and a 30 day limited warranty on all consumable parts including kettles and/or light bulbs.
- This model can also be used as a tabletop model without using the cart
- All cooking surfaces: 8 oz. kettle outer shells, kettle lids, floor and cross bars are stainless steel
- Features a warming deck to keep the popcorn warm and fresh
- Popcorn supply storage in base; 8 in. wide working platform shelf
- Includes 3 plastic serving cups, 50 popcorn serving bags, measuring cups and a popcorn scoop with every popper!