GreenView Starter Fertilizer is ideal for establishing new lawn areas. It sets the stage for exceptional performance with essential nutrients the new grass seedlings need to thrive - providing nitrogen that is both readily available and controlled release to improve growth and vitality. Starter fertilizers have a high concentration of phosphorus as their main ingredient and unlike established lawns - grass seeds and seedlings use the phosphorus to increase the changes of germination success. You can count on GreenView Starter Fertilizer to provide consistent, even turf growth.
- For 1-time use in spring or fall to help establish a new lawn and keep it fed during the early stages of growth while roots develop and take hold
- Starter fertilizer should be applied just before or just after seeding
- 10-18-10 NPK
- Specially formulated to encourage root growth and nutrient absorption in newly seeded lawns or bare spots
- Provides both immediate release and time-released nitrogen to provide continuous feeding for up to 8-weeks
- We encourage you to check local ordinances regarding the use and appropriate application timing of starter fertilizer products with phosphorus when seeding new lawns
- Pallet of 40-bags covers 600,000 sq. ft., each 48 lbs. bag covers 15,000 sq. ft.
- GreenView yard wide guarantee - your satisfaction guaranteed or your money back