Grow all your favorite herbs, plants, and vegetables with Greenes 16 in. x 96 in. x 11 in. Premium Cedar Raised Garden Bed. The bed is made out of chemical free and naturally rot resistant North American cedar. It assembles without tools using the time tested and proven Greenes Fence Company dovetail design: simply slide the boards into the corner posts to form the frame, attach the caps, and then add soil, plants, and sunshine to start growing the garden of your dreams. Greenes Premium Cedar Raised Garden Beds use a 5.5 in. H board. Premium beds can stack and expand with other with other Greenes Premium beds, however they are not compatible with Greenes cedar raised gardens that use a 3.5 in. H board.
- GREENES PREMIUM RAISED GARDEN BED: Greenes Fence Premium line of cedar raised garden beds allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room they need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in.
- EASY TO SET UP: Greenes Fence raised garden beds use dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- STACK AND EXPAND: Our Premium line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other Premium beds and add-on parts to create the grand garden of your dreams.
- LONGEVITY: Cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden. Left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time. To preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Each board is 3/4 inch thick and 5.5 inches in height. The routed corner posts are 2.5 inches square and come with 3.5-inch-square decorative tops.