The 4 ft. x 8 ft. x 14 in. Cedar Raised Garden Bed lets you grow your all your favorite plants, vegetables and herbs. Assembling this kit is a simple: simply slide the boards into the corner posts to form your frame, attach the caps and add your soil and plants. You won't find an easier way to create the garden of your dreams.
- Greenes original raised garden bed: Greenes Fence Original line of cedar raised garden beds allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room they need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in
- Original line: rustic, unsanded, untreated 11/16 in. - thick cedar boards simply lock into corner posts without tools for a durable, open-bottom frame
- East to set up: Greenes Fence raised garden beds use dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- Stack and expand: Our Original line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other Original beds and add-on parts to create the grand garden of your dreams.
- Longevity: cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden, left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time, to preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice
- Specifications: each board is 11/16 in. thick and 3.5 in. in height, the routed corner posts are 2.5 in. square and come with 3.5 in. square decorative tops
- 38 cu. ft. of soil needed to fill raised bed
- Return Policy