Canela yields large, hefty, uniform potatoes with russet skin and bright white flesh. They taste delicious, and are excellent for making fries or a perfect baked potato. Canela looks amazing piled high with cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives. Perfect for making potato skins, too, since the skins will crisp up in the oven with that second bake. Guaranteed high yields and great storage top off this beautiful Russet type. Matures in 100-days to 130-days.
- Space plants approximately 12 in. to 15 in. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in rich, well-drained loam soil
- Reaches standard mature height of 18 in. to 24 in.
- Includes 2 lbs. whole potatoes
- botanical name: solanum tuberosum canela PVP
- Grows best in full sun
- How to Grow Potatoes.Click here to learn more.