Black Magic Blackberry lets you enjoy big, richly flavored berries not once, but multiple times a season. This double-cropping variety will set a large Summer crop and a later fall crop, and may even produce fruit throughout the entire summer depending on conditions. Upright, self-supporting and lightly thorny canes are easy to maintain and have impressive heat tolerance. Huge yields of fruit, delectable flavor and ease of care are sure to make Black Magic a favorite. Zones 5 to 9.
- Space plants approximately 3 ft. to 4 ft. apart for best results
- Best results, grow in well-drained, rich, slightly acidic, moist soil
- Reaches standard mature height of 4 ft.
- Botanical name, rebus fruticose APF 77
- Includes 1 plant in a 4 in. pot