Tickled Pink grapes just might replace your favorite dessert. They're packed with much more sweet, fruity flavor than other grapes and have a tender-crisp texture beneath their rosy-pink skin. When dried, they taste like candy. Tickled Pink's vigorous, hardy vines are a breeze to grow, with luscious fruit ripening in mid August.
- Space plants approximately 8 ft. to 15 ft. apart for best results
- For best results, plant in moist, well-drained, slightly acidic soil
- Blooms in May with grapes ready in August
- Reaches standard mature height of 8 ft. to 10 ft.
- More flavorful than other grapes lovely pink color
- Includes 1 bare root plant grown in a 2.50 quart pot
- Botanical name: vitis labrusca tickled pink PP25152