The Homz® forward facing over-the-door ironing board is the ultimate in convenience. The steel mesh top is designed for improved steam flow measuring at 49" x 14.25", slightly smaller than the typical floor standing ironing board, but large enough for most garments. The included metal hooks allow quick installation on a standard 1-3/8" door (no tools required). The board easily glides into position and locks into place. Compared to other over-the-door ironing boards which fold up for storage exposing the backside of the board, this one slides back into position showing the cover. Folds away to just a 2" depth so it won't interfere with the door operation. Imported.
- 49" long x 14.95" wide x 2" (when folded)
- Slim design offers a sleek profile on and off the door
- Mesh top for improved steam flow
- When in locked storage position, displays the cover fashion and not the backside of the board
- Hooks (included) easily attach to standard 1-3/8" doors; no tools required for set up
- 100% cotton cover with polyurethane foam pad
- o open, place hand on frame and push securely towards door while pulling nose of board away from door with other hand until board is fully engaged. To close, place one hand on nose of board while pulling up on rear of board to disengage. Slide board upward until it locks into place.
- Cleaning instructions for ironing board cover: Use a damp soft cotton cloth to wipe down the cover. Allow to air dry. Not machine washable. Do not put in dryer.