Our reinforced, non-toxic braided vinyl tubing has all of the same qualities as our clear, non-reinforced vinyl tubing product but can also handle medium pressure applications. It is formulated with clear PVC compounds, is BPA free and reinforced with spiral polyester yarn. It is constructed with non-toxic compounds and the clear construction allows for visual confirmation of product flow and easy location of obstructions. Our clear braided vinyl tubing has been formulated to meet applicable 3A and NSF criteria and may be steam sterilized. Manufactured to have a smooth interior and exterior, our vinyl tubing prevents solid or sediment accumulation and is relatively impervious to bacterial and pathogenic action. It is lightweight, strong, yet very flexible and can easily stand up to situations requiring rough handling while maintaining dimensional stability. In addition, because its reinforced with a special thread, it can handle applications that require more pressure than our standard vinyl tubing. Braided vinyl tubing is lightweight, self-extinguishing, non-marking and resistant to chemicals. Trimming or cutting is simple and can be clamped using hose, wire or ratcheting clamps using barbed fittings or connectors.
- Very flexible - ideal for working in confined areas; permits installer to make smooth, tight turns. saves time and labor
- Resistant to chemicals - it is suitable for liquids, chemicals and gases and more; it is non-marking, non-conductive and silicone free
- Works great for food and beverage dispensing, de-ionizing water or as a condensation drain line; transfer air, water, or liquids with ease
- Smooth inside and outside - allows unrestricted flow - shore a hardness allows maximum flexibility but won't allow the tubing to collapse or crimp
- Non-toxic PVC tubing can be steam sterilized, manufactured to FDA and USDA standards; all of our vinyl tubing is BPA and phalate free
- Available in rolls of 50 ft. and 100 ft. rolls; PVC is resistant to abrasions and corrosion; our PVC material is designed to reduce against hardening and discoloration; built to last