With these timeless hairpin legs, you can create a mid-century modern statement piece, live-edge table or turn a stump, piece of plywood, or pallet into a piece of furniture. Note: Please select the quantity of legs needed. These are sold as individual items. A free maintenance kit with each set of raw steel hairpin legs (when you order 4 legs or more). This kit includes wax to polish your legs and protect them from the elements, an applicator pad, Scotch-Brite pad, and screws (1.25 in. x 3/16 in.) to attach the legs and an instruction list for how to best take care of them over time. Note: Bulk orders generally do not ship with kits.
- Standard and heavy-duty industrial designs: created with precision and expertise at our factories in Wisconsin and Nevada
- Pre-drilled holes: each of our legs come with 4-predrilled holes that will fit up to a #8 screw
- Simple installation: just a few screws per leg and you're all set
- Solid baseplates: we use L-shape baseplates that measure 5 in. x 5 in. and the width of the L-shape is 2 in.
- 3-rod extra rigid hairpin leg design
- Each leg sold separately