The Hilti DX 36 powder actuated fastener that can handle all of your jobs. The Hilti DX 36 was designed with speed and versatility in mind. Built to accommodate pins ranging from 1/2 in. to 2-7/8 in., the DX 36 can handle a variety of jobs. The DX 36 features semi-automatic cartridge advance and piston return, increasing your productivity. The cartridge power regulator allows you to adjust the booster strength to meet the jobsite requirements. Ready to work, the DX 36 is our best-selling powder actuated tool - try it and see why.
- Ideal for fastening 2 x 4s to concrete and steel
- Durable construction
- Loads in strips of 10 that advance automatically when the tool is cycled
- Booster power regulator offers more power choices for consistent fastening
- Cushioned grip
- Capable of setting specialty fasteners and nails ranging from 1/2 - 2-7/8 in.
- Includes tool and hard plastic Hilti tool case