The Stove Fan by Home-Complete is the perfect way to help heat your house on cold winter nights. This eco-friendly fan is powered by the heat produced by your fireplace or wood burning stove. The blades spin faster as the fire gets hotter, dispersing the heat throughout the room, no electricity needed. The blades will slow as the fire goes down, giving you a built-in indicator of when to stoke and add more wood.
- Blades are the only moving parts making it whisper quiet
- Low maintenance fan only requires occasional light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly
- 170 cu. ft. to 190 cu. ft. per minute above 900 RPM
- Maximum temperature of 644°F (340°C)
- For safety, fan should be placed on the back of the stove (not in front) 6 in. away from the stove pipe