The Home Master Jr. F2 Sink Top Water Filtration System in White safely removes up to 93% of the fluoride from your tap water, in addition to removing up to 98% of chemicals including volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chlorine and other contaminants that create foul tastes and odors. It fastens effortlessly to your kitchen faucet spout and has a diverter valve to dispense unfiltered water when desired, thereby prolonging each filter's effectiveness. The advanced compound multi-stage 5-micron coconut shell, granular-activated carbon and activated alumina water filter treats up to 500 Gal. and lasts up to three months depending on the hardness of your water. Taste and odor purification will continue long after fluoride filtration, so regular filter replacement is strongly recommended.
- Removes fluoride and other contaminants that other faucet filters leave behind
- Provides countertop convenience with under-counter-like filtration results
- Includes 1 filter designed to treat 500 Gal.
- Equipped with channel blockers to ensure even filtration
- Includes sink faucet diverter valve, additional 15/16 in. x 13/16 in. sink faucet adapter, super-flexible connection tubing and long-reach chrome faucet
- Operating conditions: pH less than 7.5: feed water psi: 20 psi to 90 psi; water temperature: 40°F to 100°F; maximum total dissolved solids: 2000 PPM
- Installs and detaches easily for portability
- Also available in black
- Uses replacement filter model CFF25-10