When accessibility is an issue, the Husky 1/2 in. Offset Screwdriver helps you reach tight areas where space and access is limited. Durable forged-alloy steel construction featuring a heat-treated handle with nickel plating offering corrosion resistance. The bits boast a black oxide finish similarly offer durability and corrosion resistance and are formed for excellent engagement with fasteners and limited cam-out.
- 1/2 in. blade is constructed of high-alloy steel for strength and durability
- Nickel plating on the blade and black oxide finish on the bits offer durability and corrosion resistance
- Precision-formed tips provide excellent engagement with fasteners and limit cam-out
- Designed for use in tight areas where access is limited
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.
- Click here to learn more about exclusive Husky products