Replacement garage door rollers for home use. Perfect for replacing old, worn, noisy, or broken rollers. Garage door rollers are easy to replace yourself. Premium nylon & Steel wheels with 10 ball-bearings Standard wheels are made of solid nylon and wear out, but steel wheels can be noisier. Our premium wheels have nylon shells for the quitest possible operation, and steel cores for durability. They are the top-of-the-line in garage door rollers. Each roller contains ten ball bearings for smooth operation. SIZING DETAILS These 2 in. wheels fit the standard 2 in. tracks on most residential doors. The 4 in. stem is suitable for standard single-hinge installations. The stem slides into the hinges on the outer edge of the door (for hinges, see our SK7101 / SK7102 / SK7103).FOR BEST RESULTS The average residential garage door has 10 rollers on it. For smooth and easy opening and closing, and to extend the life of the electric door opener, change all rollers at the same time or when adding a new electric opener. Always work carefully and secure the door before starting your replacement.
- Replacement rollers for residential and commercial garage doors
- Commercial grade rollers, better than the standard OEM rollers included with most garage doors
- Nylon shells around steel wheels, for the ultimate combination of quiet and durable
- 10 ball-bearings per wheel for even smoother operation
- Wheels fit all 2 in. tracks, the residential standard
- 4 in. stems for standard single-hinge installations