Timely replacement of filter cartridges is essential for the water quality and lifespan of reverse osmosis system. There are 21 pieces of 2.5 in. x 10 in. (industrial Standard) filter cartridges included in this genuine ISPRING filter pack, make it the convenient 1-year supply for ISPRING RCC7AK-UV, RCC1UP-AK, and most other reverse osmosis water filtration systems in the market that use Standard 2.5 in. x 10 in. cartridges. The same as ISPRING water filter systems, these filter cartridges have been tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard for material safety, durability and filtration performance. Choose ISPRING genuine filter pack for the quality, value and your peace of mind.
- 4 x 1st stage: 5 micron multi-layer gradient polypropylene snow white filter blocks sediment, sand, dust, rust and anything that causes turbidity; lasts 6 to 12 months depending on feed water quality
- 4 x 2nd stage: 5 micron granular activated carbon absorbs unpleasant chlorine, tastes and odors, cloudiness and colors; lasts 6 to 12 months depending on feed water quality
- 4 x 3rd stage: 5 micron CTO carbon block absorbs any residual chlorine, tastes and odors, plus compounding pre-filters' efficiency and extending RO membrane's life; lasts 6 to 12 months depending on feed water quality
- 2 x 5th stage: total polishing inline carbon absorbs any possible residual tastes and odors; lasts 9 to 12 months depending on feed water quality
- 1 x 100 GPD RO membrane, 4 x alkaline mineral filters #FA15 and 2 x 11-Watt UV light bulb #UVB11