The Instapark ADF GX990T series welding helmet is equipped with 4 arc sensors that activate the auto-darkening filter to switch from light to dark automatically in a split second when an arc is struck. Combining with Instapark revolutionary new design with external controls and adjustments for dark state, sensitivity, and delay. Ergonomically designed and made of lightweight composite materials, the ADF GX990T welding helmet features a custom fit made possible by a ratcheting headband and padded interior. Its filter has a whopping 3.94 in. x 3.86 in. viewing area, the largest in its class, giving you a full view of your welding area and beyond with unparalleled optical clarity and complete UV/IR protection. Powered by built-in solar cells and 1 replaceable CR2450 battery. The ADF also has a variable dark shade adjustable from #5 to #13 with a resting shade of #4, suitable for most Stick, MIG (Metal Inert Gas) and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) applications.
- Solar-powered welding helmet with 4 arc sensors and auto-darkening filter and the largest 3.94 in. x 3.86 in. viewing area in its class
- Revolutionary new design with convenient external controls and adjustments for dark state, sensitivity, and delay without taking off the helmet
- Wide range of variable shade adjustment from #5 -#13 with a resting shade of #4 and lightning fast switching time from light to dark, 1/30,000 second
- Made of lightweight, yet durable composite material with a ratcheting headband and padded interior to ensure enhanced protection, consistent performance and maximum comfort
- Suitable applications include Stick (arc welding), MIG (Metal Inert Gas) and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- Return Policy